For vacationers, traveling to Hawaii allows them to immerse themselves in a tropical paradise. The sight of such lush greenery, the subtle scent of exotic flowers wafting through the air, the sound of water flowing over natural waterfalls, and the feeling of being surrounded by miles of sun-kissed, deep blue beaches amidst a setting of active volcanoes is an experience unlike any other. For guests of our Waikoloa vacation rentals, the experience is heightened by luxurious villas, a host of stunning amenities, and the generous hospitality of our professional staff. We invite you to explore the variety of options that make Kolea vacation rentals such an unforgettable destination.
Kolea Vacation Rentals Let You Enjoy All Hawaii Has to Offer
According to the Hawaiian Tourism Authority, nearly ten million people visit the islands of Hawaii each year, with the Big Island being one of the most popular destinations. As the largest and youngest island within the archipelago, it offers an abundance of opportunities for travelers to experience the variety of natural wonders that make the area so delightfully unique.
When you stay in our vacation rentals at Kolea in Waikoloa you have the perfect home base, whether you intend to seek adventure or have a more relaxed and slow-paced trip in mind. Centrally located on the Big Island, Koala nestles you in a luxurious, private, and peaceful setting, while still being conveniently located near area activities. Depending on your individual interests, these might include:
- Taking a tour through the hillside to view magnificent waterfalls;
- Visiting the Big Island’s renowned white, green, or black sand beaches;
- Experiencing first-hand the excitement of seeing an active volcano and real lava flow;
- Shopping at the Big Island’s numerous boutiques, in addition to two shopping plazas located at Waikoloa Beach Resort;
- Engaging in a round of golf at one of our championship courses;
- Taking hula classes, attending a luau, or enjoying one of the many other activities that reflect Hawaii’s unique heritage.
Your Island Oasis – Kolea at Waikoloa Beach Resort
After a busy morning of sightseeing or an exciting evening out on the town, you will be eager to return to your vacation rental at Kolea in Waikoloa. In addition to being the only beachfront community at Waikoloa Beach Resort, you will also have access to the Kolea Beach Club, where guests enjoy the following:
- Outdoor cabanas for locally grown morning coffee or a beautiful sunset in the evening;
- An infinity pool to enjoy while looking out over the ocean;
- A children’s pool with a sand covered bottom;
- A lava rock jacuzzi, for relaxing during your trip;
- An open air fitness center, allowing you to enjoy workouts while overlooking the pool and the beach.
Along with the amenities at Kolea vacation rentals, guests have additional use of the pools and slides at Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Book Your Kolea Vacation Rental Today
With so much to offer both on the Big Island and at Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kolea vacation rentals are your best choice for peaceful, private, and luxurious beachfront accommodations. Call or contact Waikoloa Vacations Rentals online today and let us assist you in your vacation planning.